Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!

I wish a Happy New Year to everybody!
I am about to start into the final year of my dissertation research work. This year will bring a lot of things
  • I hope to get my dissertation done!
  • After graduation, I am looking forward to get my own business up and running
  • I will participate in the IRONMAN Switzerland in Zurich where I am aiming for the IRONMAN Hawaii qualification ...
So there are a lot of things coming up! Let's see what the year will bring. Last weekend, we had a good start into this year when we spend our first day skiing in the Alps Valaisans. We went to Ovronnaz for a half day and skied in the local ski area.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!! :-)

good luck !!!!!

Iva.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home