Thursday, February 15, 2007

Open Imagination and Innovation

I have just attended our monthly meeting of the Open Imagination and Innovation group which we are about to set-up in 2007. With we, I refer to Piero Morosini who is the official initiator, Chris Tucci who is the endorser, and Andrei Villarorel and myself (PhD students with Chris).

The objective of this initiative is to start thinking about new and "open" ways to foster creativity and innovation within firms. We are highly interested in open innovation networks (see Andrei's research) as well as in user communities and open source initiatives. We approach open imagination and innovation from both practitioner and academic perspectives. Right now we are still in the process of defining who we are, what we do, and what we are going for. I'll keep you updated.

During the presentation I presented a summary of my research which you find by clicking the following link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home